As the business recently expanded a substantial partnership, Digital Ally Inc. (NASD: DGLY) has increased 7.39% at $0.2295 in after-hours trading hours on the previous check Thursday.
Which partnership has DGLY been able to grow?
The extension and continuance of Digital Ally (DGLY)’s agreement with MetLife Stadium was announced. The EVO Web cloud platform from Digital Ally will be used at MetLife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Jets and New York Football Giants, where 70 FirstVU PRO body cameras and three QuickVu 24-bay docking stations will be installed.
Features of the FirstVu PRO include
- With cellular connectivity, the FirstVu PRO may be followed through Live GPS Tracking via the EVO Web cloud platform in almost real time.
- Remote recording activation is possible for administrators via the EVO Web cloud platform.
- A large 2.4″ capacitive touchscreen display makes it simple to evaluate the device’s field findings.
- With increased low-light performance, less motion blur, and audio noise reduction technologies, FirstVu PRO records superior evidence. The body camera, which has IR LEDS as well, can recognize people up to 5 meters away in total darkness.
- It has an IP67 rating for resistance to wind, dust, and 30-minute submersion in water and is also capable of handling drops, shocks, and vibrations in accordance with MIL-STD-810G.
The FirstVu PRO is compatible with the recently announced QuickVu docking station as a component of Digital Ally’s full ecosystem of video solution products. The QuickVu system from Digital Ally offers a thorough and stylish method for uploading, examining, and transferring video evidence to the cloud.
Users may evaluate evidence from a single, centralized platform thanks to the FirstVu PRO body camera’s hosting in the company’s EVO Web cloud platform, which also supports the FirstVu II body camera and the EVO-HD in-car system. Due to its adaptable monthly payment structure, the FirstVu PRO has had strong demand since its first quarter 2022 introduction.
How would DGLY help MetLife provide better service?
By partnering with Digital Ally (DGLY) for several years, MetLife Stadium will receive the most cutting-edge and dependable video solutions for the stadium and its visitors. MetLife Stadium strives to provide the best customer experience possible, and an essential component of that is the safety and security of its visitors. Because of the long-standing partnership, DGLY stayed dedicated to the overall experience, encompassing security and safety, making MetLife Stadium a wonderful partner for its cutting-edge and durable equipment, as well as unmatched service.